Common Issues We Help Solve
- Parents pass away and still have a home in their name – Children have difficulty selling the property.
- Persons that are in a second marriage and want to protect their children’s inheritance.
- Children with special needs – require specific estate planning to avoid interfering with government benefits.
- The caregiver had a parent make a new will to cut out other siblings (i.e. undue influence)
- Mother/Father did not know what they doing when they signed a will.
- AND MUCH, MUCH More!!!!!