The Law Offices of James J. Altman has been servicing New Port Richey and surrounding areas for over 50 Years…If you’re looking for legal attention look no further than the team Altman Law team to handle your next will, trust or real estate transaction.
- Port Richey
- Wesley Chapel
- Spring Hill
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Citrus County
- Surrounding Areas (Case by Case Basis – Call for Consult)
- Coach for West Pasco Youth Basketball.
- Coach for West Pasco Youth Soccer.
- Board Member for Youth and Family Alternatives.
- Board Member for Pasco Pediatrics Foundation.
- Advisory Board Member for Community Foundation of Pasco County.
- Advisory Board Member for CARES.
- President of Rotary Club of Seven Springs.
- Chairman of Odessa Rodeo and Festival.
- President of North Suncoast Estate Planning Council.
- Member of the Executive Council of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association.
- Chairman of Trustees for First Baptist Church of New Port Richey.
- Chairman of Deacons at First Baptist Church of New Port Richey.
- Chairman of the City of New Port Richey Sister Cities program for several years.